Sunday, April 17, 2011

Versatility of Spotty buttons - Hayley

Hi everyone......

I have been looking forward to sharing some of my layouts that I have been creating with the gorgeous pack that Sam has sent us, I was all planned to share another layout but the weather and work commitments just didn't give me time to take any pics so instead I will share some layouts I created not so long ago using Purple Pumpkin, which isn't hard as they are literally on nearly every layout I create!

In this layout I have used the felt flower round with the spotty buttons accompanied with a regular size owl button





if you find that the spotty button is just the wrong colour for your layout, you can purchase the spotty button mix where you can get 8 buttons for just $8 and it is quite easy to take the button off and replace it with a more suited colour button



as you can see there is quite an array of assorted colours!

I have also used another red spotty button in the top right hand corner which is the centre of the scallop.



I also LOVE to use the spotty button as centres of flowers....they look great! and for those boy layouts there is nothing stopping you from putting them in the middle of a star...



So I hope I have given you some ideas, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers
Hayles xx

5 comments:

Moonie said...

your layouts are simply gorgeous. love them to bits Hayles x

Anne P said...

Oh you are soooo right. Spotty buttons RULE.

Alanna said...

Love all these ideas for how to use spotty buttons - can't wait to get my hands on some :)

Unknown said...

SENSATIONAL Hayles!!! Love those buttons!! and your layouts are just GORGEOUS! :))xx

Belinda said...

Oh WOW!!! I love your layouts Hayley and the buttons look terrific!!