Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cute Covered Buttons...Melinda

Hi ladies...I am back again with a few layouts to share with you all :))

Aren't Purple Pumpkins covered buttons just the cutest!!! I love matching the cute little designs to each layout I do.

Here are a few examples....

This photo is of my two little boys having loads of fun on the back deck splashing around in their pool...the little cute green frog button totally matched in with the theme of my layout!

You will also spy a little white plastic doiley....oh so cute :)))) Love them!!


Using another cute little button...love how these little cute designs just match my mishchievious little boys!


Here is a close up of the little beetle button!

You will always find something of Purple Pumpkin that will match in with your papers or the theme of your layout.  Keep your eye out for the next sale...Sam will be sure to have many more cute little designs.!

And lastly...an Easter inspired TAG, using a PP doiley and button.

Using a gorgeous Peter Rabbit button!


This is my last post before Easter, so I want to wish all PP readers and happy and relaxing Easter break! Hope the Easter bunny finds you all!! :))

Thanks for looking and thanks for any comments left.
xx

6 comments:

~KellyJosephine~ said...

I love the paint splattered look on the top layout! Kelly

Nati Tristan said...

These are such adorable layouts! Wonderful work!

Anne P said...

Totally fabulous. Love it how her buttons make such great boy embellies.

Hayles said...

Beautiful layouts, Love the Easter tag....MEGA cute!!

Charmane said...

WOW that top one is soooo striking Min.... LOVE it xoxo

Belinda said...

Oh these are just beautiful Melinda. That first one is definately my fave. I love the way you layered the frog button, butterfly and plastic doily. Gorgeous work!!