Saturday, April 23, 2011

Purple Pumpkin Scrap Day by Sar

Today, while still on my holiday, I had the pleasure of meeting my co-DT'er Anne when I had a scrap day on the Gold Coast with a bunch of gorgeous QLD girls, it was such a great day with LOTS of Purple Pumpkin on our scrap table!


While the girls were here I managed to scrap a page for my 52 Weeks album, which is an 8.5x11 album in which I scrap a page a week about my life and what is happening, from being sick, to kids starting school, or exciting things like getting on the Purple Pumpkin Design Team!

On my layout I included a gorgeous pink felt flower as well as some of the ever popular spotty buttons and a gorgeous ladybird button as well.


And a closeup...


Thanks for visiting the Purple Pumpkin blog once again, and here's to a healthy & happy Easter for you and your family.

Cheers,
Sar xx

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Everyone looks like they are having a good time. Wonderful colors!

Lisa K said...

Gorgeous -looks like fun!