Monday, April 11, 2011

Cutest Teddy Bear Fire Fighters - Anne

Hi Everyone.
It's very exciting to be here for my first share on the Purple Pumpkin Blog. I hope you all got what you were after in the sale on Friday night.
Sam was fantastic and sent us some sneak peaks of the fabulous designs she was preparing for the sale and my first share with you is a LO I have created using the adorable Teddy Bear Fire Fighters. One of my friend's husband is a fire man and they have given their daugter the cutest set of fire chief gear. I created this LO using a sketch from a new sketch challenge site, but I have to say it is the PP bits which just make it.
I also have used one of the Large blue buttons and I love layering them with one of the denim flowers which went great with some Sassafrass PP I had.
Thanks for Looking and I can't wait to share more of my creations with you all and I can't wait to see what the other members of the DT have been up to. Anne

8 comments:

Belinda said...

That is such a super cute layout Anne and I love how you have featured the PP embellies. Gorgeous!!

lexie said...

Very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Anne!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

super cute!!!!! love it!

Leah A said...

So cute, Anne!

Unknown said...

Hi Anne...LOVE your first blog post...YAY and your layout is just sooo CUTE!!! xx

Jasmine S said...

Oh Anne, this is gorgeous. You have highlighted the fabulous PP embellies perfectly.

Alanna said...

Cute photo!! The embellies suit this LO so well :) Love everything about it.