Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Purple Pumpkin Clustering by Sar

Good morning ladies and welcome to my first blog post since joining the Purple Pumpkin Design Team! So excited and honoured to be here, thanks Sam. xx

I find that I can use Purple Pumpkin embellishments on ANY layout. Whatever paper range, kit or products you are using - there is always a handmade embellishment from Purple Pumpkin that will work.

I created this layout from a mix of product, and after creating the base of my page I dug through the enormous stash of goodies that Sam sent me and found the PERFECT matching embellishments. All of the Purple Pumpkin products work so well together and are SO easy to cluster to create a feature on your page.

Such Good Friends


The cluster featuring a singed flower, two mini doilies and a totally gorgeous XL Bird Button. Some of these item are still available after last Friday's sale, contact Sam to see if she still has what you need.


If you have one of the gorgeous Mixed Button Packs, you will know just how GREAT these are for using as flower centres.


Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out the sale post to see whats still available to add to your stash.

See you soon!

Cheers,
Sar

10 comments:

Belinda said...

Such a sweet layout Sar and great use of those gorgeous PP embellies!! B-)

Anne P said...

Oh fabbo LO Sar and LOVE it all. Love the cluster and great demo of using a variety of PP embellies.

Roxy said...

I looooooove the cluster, very cool!

HarmonySweetpea said...

Such a gorgeous bright layout.

Leanne said...

Beautiful LO!!!

jacque4u2c said...

Breathtaking!!!!!

Unknown said...

Just GORGEOUS Sar!!!! The clustering looks awesome!! xx

~KellyJosephine~ said...

This is so beautiful! Kelly

Alanna said...

Love that cluster! And those spotty buttons are adorable - fairly sure I ordered some, can't wait to get my hands on them :) Thanks for the inspiration.

Kate said...

wow, popped by to see the gorgeous Sar's first post and end up seeing my own face!! Love it Sar, congrats on your new DT possie babe!