Thursday, April 7, 2011

MORE SNEAKS!!

We've got lots of sneaks for you today!! I think this first kit here might be my fave for this time...I just love those big Stop Sign Buttons....!


And the Mushrooms are back, but with a different coloured background...yellow, instead of pink this time....


And handmade flowers? We have loads of different types on offer again, sold singly or in packs of 2. These ones are my latest faves, with layers of satin and tulle/netting, and finished off with a spotty button...


We've still got some more sneaks to show you, before the sale tomorrow night, so stay tuned!!!

14 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

OMGosh! I love the colors!

Lauren said...

Yummo!!!

Belinda said...

LOVE them ALL!!!!

KerrynF said...

I am speechless!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Sam I am in love with the stop signs!!!

Katie said...

I cannot wait!

Judith said...

Looking forward to it.

Carin McDonough said...

Oh wow Sam, these are all gorgeous, I love the stop sign buttons and the flowers! :)

Hlora said...

Sam, they are so cute)))

Sara said...

OMG I have to have that first kit.

Crystal said...

WOW! WOOHOO! I love the colors!!! And all that texture ::::SWOON:::

Hayles said...

LOVE the cars and stop signs! Gorgeous Sam, as usual!! lol

~KellyJosephine~ said...

It's like candy you just want to eat it, and if you can't eat it you want to put it on your wall and stare at it! lol! Kelly (walkelmol)