Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Not just for LO's.....

For my Purple Pumpkin Share today, I want to show you that how Purple Pumpkin can go on your OTP projects and make them just a little bit special. Here is a plaque I have made to hang in my scrap space. It is my take on the current Show us your Stuff which is to show off your buttons. You have to have some handmade, but they don't have to be made by you, so you can pull out your Purple Pumpkin supplies and go for it.

This LO has a beatiful gold flower which I believe came with a dinosour kit sold by Sam. Then you can see one of the beautiful red buttons pocking out from behind. It has a gold leaf pattern on it which coordinates so well with the flower.
Then I have another button on here which is a scrummy red button with gold buttons. It came with a Christmas kit, but I hadn't used it at Christmas and have put it on this wall hanging instead.
Hope you can see how a couple of little bits of PP can really kick your OTP's to the next level. Thanks for Looking and I have two other LO's on my blog today also featuring Purple Pumpkin goodies.

5 comments:

Belinda said...

Gorgeous work Anne!!!

flowerdisco said...

very unique and lovely.

Nati Tristan said...

That is too stinkin' cute!

Sar said...

Gorgeous work, Anne!

Unknown said...

Oh My GOODNESS Anne...this is AMAZING!!xx