Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Mother's Day Card....by Anne

First of all, I am not a very good card maker so this is a stretch for me, but I wanted to share it as I love the way the addition of the one Purple Pumpkin Button so makes this card. This card I made for a challenge a couple of weeks ago, and then I managed to loose it while tidying up our house. Don't you love it when you tidy up so well that you can't find something. Anyway. It was based on a sketch at the Colour Room.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Thanks for Looking

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! You look like a pro-card maker to me!

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Yeah I think the card is beautiful ~Kelly

Unknown said...

This card is so gorgeous!!
Please make some more :0)

Belinda said...

I love this card Anne. The colours are so pretty and the Purple Pumpkin button looks amazing on it.

aguadecolores said...

beautiful!!!