Saturday, April 23, 2011

Luscious Flowers made by Purple Pumpkin - Anne

Hi Everyone.


Well as you can see by Sarah's post, I have had a fabulous day down the Gold Coast scrapping. But here is a LO I put together another time. I have been having lots of fun sharing my creations with you all and reading your comments.


If you have not worked it out by now, I am what is known as a challenge 'junkie'. I just LOVE a good challenge. So this LO was inspired by one of the sketches at Sketchy Thursday but I think it is the Flower which MAKES it.


I have also got two fabulous doilies, a lime green and a mini orange one on this LO which I love with these SEI PP's.



Thanks for Looking and I hope you are having a FABULOUS Easter. I now have lots more I can share with you at a later time. Regards, Anne.

3 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Anne your layout is so beautiful! I love the stitching, the flower and the dollies. You have a great eye for color. TFS.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Lisa K said...

Gorgeous Anne!!

Diana Fisher said...

Gorgeous page! :)