Thursday, November 22, 2012

So Sweet - By Debbie

Good morning everyone!  Today is a holiday here in the USA, Thanksgiving.  A day in which we reflect on what we are thankful for.  I foremost am thankful for my family, which will be spending the day with me.  For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving,  here's wishing a day filled with happiness, joy and family memories.   Now on to my layout, filled with new Purple Pumpkin embellishments!
I am working on an album for a friend and the beautiful girl in the photo is
her oldest daughter Rio.
 
I did a lot of machine stitching on my layout and stamping.
 I love the subtle touch of flowers I stamped on the large white doily.

This beautiful Purple Pumpkin  butterfly flair button
is a perfect match for the colors in my layout.

A little cluster using some tickets and a resin flower.

Love this pretty satin flower which I backed with a white doily.
We've got a big sale lined up for November 30, with all new Washi Tape, and everyone's favorite Lucky Dip Bags!  There will be free gifts for everyone on sale night too.

Don't forget about our giveaway and November Sketch Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

3 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Gorgeous work Debbie and Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Judith said...

Love the colours of this one Debbie and the PP products go perfectly with it.

Elaine coustley said...

A really lovely layout, so much colour. Love the idea of stamping on a doily.x