Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Glam girls by Judith


Morning everyone, Judith here to share a page I did recently. I love pink but my daughter's favourite colour is purple and so nowadays I rarely get to scrap much pink. Last week she came home with some photos taken at her best friend Rachels' birthday party. They had hired a pink stretch limousine to take the girls for a ride around town. So I took inspiration from the car door and went wild with pink.


Luckily, there are plenty of pink Purple Pumpkin embellishments to match. Here are some close ups of what I have used. Some pink tickets, a pink spotty button, a pretty tulle pink flower and a pink heart fabric button.



In this cluster I used a dark pink lace flower, a pink floral fabric button, some more pick tickets and a pink resin flower.


5 comments:

Wee Von said...

A beautiful PINK layout! How lovely. I have a grand-daughter that is 10, love to scrap in PINK too.

Laura said...

Fab LO!

Ella Swan said...

Very cool Judith! I love this super pink layout!!

Debbie said...

So pretty Judith! Loving all of the pink!!

Sonia said...

I love pink shades^_^ Gorgeous layout^_^
Hugs,
Sonia