Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Simply Adore You - By Crece

Hello everyone and good morning, Crece here Today with you to have a look at a layout I created using some Purple Pumpkin Embellishments.


This is Mia, my best friends little girl. I dont get to see her often as they live interstate, and I miss them both terribly.   

These heart buttons are fantastic to use to tie bakers twine in. 


 This cluster is made up of paper flowers, a carebear bottletop from PP, a pink flower button & a denim and pink flower also from PP.


This next layout I created was something I put together for another CT Im on, and I really wanted to share it with you today. We had to theme our layouts around the colour 'pink' for the awareness of breast cancer.
Most people that know me, know I am not a HUGE fan of the colour pink, but I was thrilled with how this layout turned out.
I stuck to the colour scheme of black, white & pink.

The close up of the cluster to the top right has decided not to play the game as I am uploading this post, but it includes a small light pink doily, large pink button and a black with white spot button from PP. 

This close up shows a large black spotted button from PP.

Dont forget to have a go of the Purple Pumpkin sketch challenge
and have a great week.

xxx

3 comments:

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

That is a gorgeous layout of you Crece! I'm not a fan of pink either, but that hot pink, black & white combo is stunning :-)

Di Garling said...

Beautiful Vicky. Di xo

Ella Swan said...

Cute layouts Crece! The second one looks so effective - well done!!