Thursday, November 15, 2012

Delightful! - By Debbie

Hi everyone!  I'm back to share with you a layout I created using some
beautiful Purple Pumpkin embellishments.

I've been digging into my stash and came across some papers from October Afternoon and Jenni Bowlin.  Love the bold colors in the papers, but thought the background paper was a little too busy, so I painted some white gesso on it to tone it down and did some stitching with my sewing machine.

I used some Purple Pumpkin Embellishments from my stash and added them to this cluster:



I'm excited that my DT package of Purple Pumpkin embellishments has arrived and my next layout I share with you will include some of the new embellishments!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Lovely clustered layout Debbie! Just love those rich colours too!!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

extraordinary !