Saturday, November 17, 2012

Glorious cakes by Judith

Morning everyone, Judith here to share a new layout with you. I love multi photo layouts and had heaps of photos of cakes that my daughter and her friends decorated for the Royal Melbourne Show so I decided to try and get as many as I could on my layout and ended up with 7 photos. My daughter did the Daisy Duck cake in the middle and the One Direction cake next to it ended up winning the competition.


I have used lots of Purple Pumpkin goodies to complement the photos,
Here I have used a felt flower, corduroy fabric button (which I love the texture) and a heart metal button.


I used a layer of red tickets under the photos and managed to tuck a couple in on the bottom of the page. I was able to find two buttons which go with the cakes - a toadstool and a bee button.



Some things are out of stock but don't forget there is a big sale lined up for 30th November where there will new stock loaded and some goodie bags up for sale.

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Judith this is so crisp and clean and beautiful!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

OMG! The mushroom cake matches perfect with the mushroom button!!!! hahaha Great page!!!
xxxx