Monday, November 26, 2012

Define good? By Crece

Hi everyone, Christmas is just around the corner. Its one of my favorite holidays. I love the watching my children get excited over the simple things be it Christmas lights and decorations, to a simple Christmas movie on the telly.
Every year I take a photo of my boys to send along with the Christmas cards I send to family and friends. The photos I used for this layout I want to share with you were taken last year.
I created this layout for a challenge on Scraplounge.


I created a round layout using a WRMK Lucky 8 punch and Sew Easy, a bit of paint and some kaiser papers combined with Purple Pumpkin embellishments helped to create this layout.


This is a close up of my little cluster of Purple Pumpkin I have used on this layout. I have used a small red doily, a red heart button and some pink/white twine.

Dont forget this Friday the 30th of November Purple Pumpkin's sale is on. They will have all new WASHI TAPE available as well as Lucky Dip Bags, buttons, flowers, flair buttons and more!
So mark it on your calender .

XXX

4 comments:

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

gorgeous Christmas layout

Ella Swan said...

Lovely layout! So crisp!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I love the title! Great design!!!!TFS!!!

Debbie said...

Love the circle cut with the punch! Sweet layout!