Tuesday, November 20, 2012


"Going crazy"

Hello everyone! "Going crazy" is the challenge this month at Berry71bleu and that's what I did! I usually create using a sketch but not this time...I took my mists, stencils and gloss medium and started playing around! I loved the outcome!!!! The "Domestic Goddess" collection by 7 dots combined with the fantastic Purple Pumpkin goodies, urges you to create something extraordinary!!!

"Domestic Goddess"

I have misted the flowers to match the colors of my layout!!! That bold felt doily and the washi tape are from Purple Pumpkin!!!


I really loved this collection by 7 Dots as it has so many beautiful die cuts, vintage stickers and papers with bold colors!!!


Orange doily and dotted button are from Purple Pumpkin!!!


To create that dripping effect with your mists, just spray many times in a certain spot, then hold your paper upright and while it is dripping blow some air on it (I hope I make sense...hahaha)
These two cool funky star buttons are Purple Pumpkin!




We've got a great big sale lined up for the 30th of November too, with all new WASHI TAPE, and everyone's favourite LUCKY DIP BAGS!! 

There will be FREE GIFTS FOR EVERYONE on Sale Night too - a little Christmas present from us to you, our wonderful customers.

And Don't forget about our giveaway!!!

Have a nice day!!!
xxx


2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Such a tremendously fun page Vicky and love all the Purple Pumpkin goodness on there too!

Di Garling said...

Soooo many gorgeous elements here Vicky. Fabulous layout. We haven't seen you for a while, obviously been busy hey. Gorgeous layout.
Cheers Di xo