Saturday, November 3, 2012

Awesome Weekend Layout by Helen Tilbury





Hi there ladies!  I hope you are all having a great weekend so far :)
It's Helen here today with a layout aptly titled 'Awesome Weekend'.


As you can see there's a whole lot of Purple Pumpkin goodness going on!

Namely, the orange doily, tickets, twine, wooden button  & felt heart embellishment.  You can find similar doilies in the store HERE,  the 
tickets HERE , the twine HERE & the wooden button HERE.


I tore the red ticket in half so I have the other half
saved to use on another layout!


See the ticket & wooden button with twine threaded through.


I twirled some twine around into a swirl and attached
it in a few places using glue dots.


I snipped off a bit of twine, knotted it & also tucked in a 
sliver of doily left over after I had cut the two 'halves'.


I hope I've inspired you today!  Why not get a head start
on November & get the new Purple Pumpkin sketch
done?  You can find it a few posts earlier so scroll down
& save it to your desktop then if you get an opportunity
to play at least you'll have it all ready :)