Sunday, November 4, 2012

How Sweet???

How sweet is life?????


My 3 girls are off snoozing the morning away after having a late night at a Hoedown in Tumut. The girls danced the night away while i helped on the BBQ all night.So i thought i'd best be getting organised with my post for today as someone has to go to work and earn the money....lol!!!

My layout is based on this months challenge at Sketches with a Twist and the new word at Bird is the Word.


I have used the new Text Buttons,Small Wooden Buttons and of course the Bakers Twine



Thanks for stopping by our creative blog.

You can find all these products and more here.

So what are you waiting for.....be creative...our monthly sketch is a beauty!!!!

2 comments:

Wee Von said...

Great layout! Love the colors. TFS

Ella Swan said...

Love the close ups but can't see the main photo - not loading for me -which is strange as everything else is loaded...Anyway what I can see looks fab!!