Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Love This ! - Sarah Groen


I have had a very exciting and somewhat frustrating couple of weeks. Firstly I got an early Christmas pressie - a Silhouette Cameo die-cut machine. I have been dreaming of one of these for a while now and I am so excited to finally have my new toy. I am anly just scratching the surface of what it can do but already I am thrilled by the possibilities!
As for the frustrating part - I have had real problems with my internet server recently and I have been unable to post and comment online. So, so annoying! Anyway, looks like for now it has been sorted and all systems are go again!
Now for the page I would like to share today. I created this last week - I just loved that photo of Adam trying his hardest to cheer up stroppy Benji - to no avail. I honestly can't remember why he was upset, but, hey, he's three so there doesn't have to be a reason does there?? I painted, masked and sprayed my background, then matted my photo with paper strips and washi tape. If you haven't checked out the Washi tape available at the Purple Pumpkin store you really must - there is a huge variety of colours and designs to match any page. I use washi tape on all  my pages now - it is perfect to add a few splashes of colour to pull a design together.
Now for a close up of those PP buttons :)


I used them to accent my painted background circles. They add an extra little bit of dimension and colour to the page. Oh, and incase you were wondering I cut my title and thjose cute stars with my new Cameo :)))
Hope you are having a great week and that you find time to check out the goodies at the PP store - so much eye candy :)

Sarah xx

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love the little buttons and the fabulous design.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I love, love, love the background! Super cool design!!!!

Ella Swan said...

Awesome background & you are such a great candid photographer! Your photos never fail to make me smile!!