Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Measuring Time - by Sarah G


We have a tradition in our family that a couple of times a year - and always around birthdays, we measure the kids against the passage cupboard door. Benji had his 4th birthday last week so it was measuring time! I snapped these cute photos of natalie measuring him. he looks so serious and proud of how much he has grown (he is actually really small for his age).

Most of my papers are from Teresa Collins's 'He Says' collection. You really should check out the new TC papers - they are gorgeous! I  used a lot of Purple Pumpkin goodies on this page.


The fabric 'bicycle' button is resting on a crocheted doily - both from PP. The cute tickets and washi tape strips are also PP products.


One of my favourite things to add to my pages right now is baker's twine. here I have wrapped it around the Studio Callico wooden camera for added interest. PP has a huge variety of colours of twine to match any project.
Have a great day :

:)Sarah G

2 comments:

Lesley G said...

Gorgeous layout!

Pam said...

What a great layout!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com