Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hello from Sarah G


Hello from beautiful, sunny NZ. I have two pages that I would like to share with you today.
 
Here is my first one. My baby turned 4 at the weekend and I took hundreds of photos ofcourse. I loved this one as soon as I saw it and knew that it deserved its own page. Look at that cute little face and those four pudgy little fingers :)
I used October Afternoon's 'Cakewalk' collection to scrap this one. I love the colours and they matched this photo really well. I did lots of distressing and inking of my background before layering on my papers.
Check out the cute layered cogs in the bottom right hand corner of the photo. They are from Purple Pumpkin as is the cute little flair button that I used as a centre. They really do add the finishing touch to this page. The bakers twine that my banners are hanging from is also PP and there are a huge range of colours available to suit any page.
 
 
My second page shows how just one carefully selected accent can really make a page 'pop'
 
Check out the cloud button (top right corner of the photo). These little buttons are amongst my all time favourite PP products. They are so cute and look great on almost any page. After all it is often just the little details that make a page really special.
Have a great day wherever you are - and don't forget to check out the PP shop there are lots of new items to drool over!
 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Love them both Sarah but the top one of an excited 4 year old is awesome, it's such a happy and bright page, I love it.

Pam said...

BEAUTIFUL pages! I agree with Sandra, the look on the face of the first one is priceless!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com