Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Gorgeous Day....

Today i have a layout which should brighten up your day if you have woken up on the wrong side of the bed like my 3 girls today or you have a smile on your face already!

This layout is a "just because"layout. Emma wanted to spend her money while on holidays on a pair of 'high tops'. We searched high and low for a pair and after 100's of shops(well it felt like 110!) we finally found a pair....not the colour she wanted but i told her "that will have to do". So i was asked to take a pic of what she bought with her xmas and birthday money combined.



Here are a few close ups of the bright buttons i used on my layout which matched perfectly:




Well i hope everyone has a fantastic day...I'm off to a swim carnival today..so i better get a move on or i'll be left behind.LOL

3 comments:

Lesley G said...

Wow, bright but great!!!

Julene Matthews said...

Where are my sunglasses! That's bright Kylie but looks awesome.
I went through the same thing with my daughter and ended up with black ones.

Pam said...

What a fun colorful page!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com