This time I had help form my two little daughters to make this layout!
I stamped a house image by Susan K.Weckesser and they colored it! I took some photos of them to capture the moment!
Here is the final layout! Every child next to its own little house!!
Here is another stamp and the house has been cut out from Susan's paper collection.
Don't you just LOVE these vibrant PP washi tapes???
This flair button was perfect for the layout!!!
and here is another spotty PP button!!
So, why don't you try that out??? I promise that your children will love the idea of playing with mama's "forbidden" goodies and the outcome will be a precious layout that captivates a precious memory!!!
p.s. Here are the "Art" quotes that I've written around the page:
1. A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
2. The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.
3. Every artist was first an amateur.
4. Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
5. In art, the hand can never execute anything higher than the heart can imagine.
6. In art as in love, instinct is enough.
Have a nice creative day and have fun!!!