Sunday, February 17, 2013

Little Girls Are Precious Gifts by Debbie

Good morning everyone, Debbie here with you today to share a layout I create for a couple of challenges using some Purple Pumpkin embellishments.


A while back I purchased a Silhoutte cameo and have used their "tattoo heart" cut 
for the backing of my photo. 

I did a lot of punch work on this layout and added a couple of beautiful flower clusters.
 I used a fabric button from Purple Pumpkin in this cluster:


and here is a closeup of the Purple Pumpkin fabric button:

I backed my photo with a peach felt doily from Purple Pumpkin:
 I love how well the fabric button and felt doily blended with the Basic Grey Serenade papers!

Don't forget you still have time to enter our February sketch challenge.  Check out the details and prize information here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

3 comments:

Lesley G said...

Such a lovely page :)

Pam said...

SWEET layout!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Ella Swan said...

So pretty Debbie! Love all your layering and clustering!!