Saturday, February 9, 2013

Create - By Crece

Hello Everyone, How is your Saturday??? I have been on the go since I got up this morning, but am lucky to be going out later for a nice meal for my mothers Birthday.
 
Today I would love to share with you a layout I created at a class I did a little while ago with the talented Renee Iveson...
 
Its very 'girly' for me, as most people know I don't do pink and girly stuff, Im more into blues...
 
Here is a close up of some Purple Pumpkin yummies I used...
 

 

I have used a little yellow spotted button, a purple spotted button and a wooden flower button...In the centre of the wooden flower button I have used some Cantaloupe twine.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and happy scrapping
xxx




2 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Nice creation Crece I like the details.
Gr Elly

Pam said...

Your layout is just lovely, great colors!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com