Friday, November 4, 2011

Walk With Me

Hello Purple Pumpkin Fans!

It's Tracey posting today with a fun summer layout of my girls.

IMAGE REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION

The rosette trim by Websters Pages has always been one of my favourites.  I really love how the addition of mini Purple Pumpkin doilies and pearls changes it up just a little bit.


If you look carefully you will find 3 buttons, 4 doilies and lots of red tickets on this page.  Be sure to get yourself entered into the XL Giveaway if you'd like to add to your stash of Purple Pumpkin goodies.

Thanks so much for visiting.

4 comments:

Alz said...

Oh wow! I really love how you've added the PP doilies to the Websters' trim ... looks fantastic! TFS!! Alz :)

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Beautiful! I love how you combined the bold colors and your use of the doilies!!!

Lizzy said...

WOW this is just gorgeous, I love the colour you've used.

Judith said...

Beautiful layout Tracy.