Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just Like Daddy!

Hello,
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, I know I am.

Today I would like to share with you a layout I created using a few Purple Pumpkin Embellishments.


This layout is titled 'Just like Daddy!' it is a layout of my youngest son Fletcher, and he wants to be a radio announcer "just like Daddy" (hence the title) Here he is at a school holiday program that was run at the local shopping centre where his Daddy was interacting with Kids on Radio.

I have used the papers from October Afternoon Rocket Age and a hint of Cornflowers Daze Chalkboard Glimmer mist and of course Purple Pumpkin Embellies.

 here is a close up of the small cluster of buttons and clouds, love the spotty red button and felt square button together. The clods just add to the cluster and motion of the layout.


I have created the banner by using some red/white bakers twine and blue & red tickets.
Very easy to do, just fold the tickets in half over the twine and put a small piece of double sided tape (or glue) to the inside to hold into place. Tie the ends of the twine and attach to the layout. (I put 3d mounts on the pack of each tag to raise them from the backing cardstock to give a little more dimension to the page.

Dont forget entries for the November Sketch Challenge are due in the next few days, thanks for looking and hope yo have a wonderful start to a new week.

Crece xxx

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Great idea to make the tickets into a banner. Very cool.

shirley said...

I too, love the ticket banner.
Great idea and LO.

Sandra said...

love the banner!! great idea.