Friday, November 25, 2011

Little Sister.....

Don't you hate it when siblings most of the time fight amoungst themselves and then make up about 20 min later...

Well that is exactly what my 3 girls do all the time!!!

So capturing this photo, was one of those times when they were friendly towards each other and not dobbing one another in to mum or dad!


I have based my layout on the latest sketch at Handmade by Suzanne
.


The felt buttons and crochet doileys were perfect for my page - gave the look of softness along with the girlie colours.


The twine is so good for making banners which is all the rage at the moment in scrapbooking.

Thanks for stopping by Purple Pumpkin and i hope you all got a little inspiration from my page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always look after and care for one another...and also " do" your " PURPLE PUMPKIN"?
Let me tell you something.
I don't need to " do" anymore " PURPLE PUMPKIN"...
MARY PAT IS " DONE".
Proof?
OSIRIS- PETWOOD- HYDRA and the SYN SEA 7 on
777 PINK PANDA ST.
( with YONLINGO 77)
Oh yes...our movie..." KANSAS KINGS".
See you all there.