Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Don't you just adore Purple Pumpkin's buttons?!

Hello everyone! It's Chantal here with you today. Hey, did you read yesterday's post - what exciting news! It's all happening here! :)

Today I'd like to share a layout with you all using LOTS of Purple Pumpkin buttons...


My title is "You Adore the Outdoors". And there are FIVE Purple Pumpkin buttons on it. That's a new record for me! ;)

My background was made by spraying glimmermist over white cardstock - but here was my lightbulb moment - over half-cut flowers (which act as clouds). Cool hey? I've got WAAAY too many flowers - yucky, feral-looking ones too - so I need to find new ways to use them up because I don't scrap with them much... ;)

Here's a closie of two cute Spotty Dotty buttons and a scooter button here...


The scooter button tied in really well with these scooting pics! Don't you just love that - having exactly the right item for your project in your stash? It's like it's just meant to be!


I made a sun with a XL PP Spotty Dotty Button and a doodled sticker underneath...


Have you got your entry in for our monthly challenge yet? There's still a little bit of time left... it ends today!

That's all from me today, I hope you all have a lovely (maybe scrappy!) day!

Cheers!
Chantal
xo

4 comments:

Kelly K. said...

Oh I love your layout! Cannt wait for my order to arrive!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thanks so much Kelly! :D

Sarah said...

Another fantastic LO Chantal - I really LOVE your work!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thanks so much Sarah! I love yours too!
xo