Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday with Sara

Afternoon all!

I have a couple of layouts to share with you from the past week or so. I've been able to add Purple Pumpkin embellishments to my layouts without it feeling forced, they've been a great finishing touch (or in some cases, the highlight).

On this Christmas page, I have used a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. I have used a doilie which I cut in half to put on either side and a christmas button on the left.

 On this next layout, I have used a gorgeous brown lace and felt flower. The colour was a perfect match for the brown in this line from Basic Grey.

And my final layout is from the monthly sketch at Scrapbook Savvy. I have used twine through the tags at the top, a spotty button on the left, some tickets and the super gorgeous fish button on the right.

We love to see your layouts using PP products, so feel free to share them on the Purple Pumpkin Facebook page. :)

No comments: