Tuesday, November 29, 2011

News!


So, today I was going to share some gorgeous layouts from our November guest designer, but I can't upload the photos, so I'll share some news with you instead...

Starting early 2012, as well as our usual monthly sales, Purple Pumpkin will be opening to the public 1 day per week!! New release kits and buttons will remain exclusive to our monthly sales, but you'll be able to come in and stock up on things like general buttons, twine, tickets, embellishments, as well as special mini kits. We'll also be offering classes, where you'll get to use the latest papers, as well as exclusive Purple Pumpkin products! As we are based north of Brisbane, I know this might be just a bit hard for some of our fabulous customers to get to, as you guys are scattered all over the world, but it would be great to meet some of you face to face :)

If you think you might be interested in doing some classes with us next year, send us an email to purplepumpkincrafts@hotmail.com with "2012 Classes" in the subject line, and we'll put you on our mailing list so you'll be the first to know all the details :)

Well, I hope you all had a great day! Can you believe it's almost December already?! Make sure you get those sketch challenge entries linked up so you can be in the running for a fabulous prize pack.

Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Bellaidea said...

great news...for some girls :)

donna said...

I might have to do a road trip in the new year ;-)

Anne P said...

AWESOME news Sam, that is fantastic. Pop me on the mailing list :)

Jasmine S said...

Sounds exciting Sam. What a great step forward and I wish you luck. I would love to pop by but it might just be a bit too far....lol. Maybe next time we are in Qld on hols I will put it on the list of things to do.

Gwen Wruck said...

Yeah yeah yeahhh!! I'll be popping up that's for sure!!!