Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Customer Layouts!

Hi everyone! I'm having a little break from packing (yes, I'm still packing your orders at 10pm, so there'll be another big load heading to the post office tomorrow :)), and I thought I'd share with you all some gorgeous customer creations. These layouts were either posted on our facebook wall, or emailed to us, and it makes us so happy to see how you've used your Purple Pumpkin embellishments!


This super cute page was created by Liz Simon, (sketch by Alison Callott).

This gorgeous page here was created by Renee Aslette...



This next beautiful page is by Sue Roberts...



And these two were created by Melanie McKenzie...




A couple of adorable pages by Michelle Easters...




And these stunners were created by Vicky Varvadouka...




And last, but not least, is this gorgeous layout by Helen Tilbury...


Ok, I'd better stop there and save some layouts for another post!! If you'd like to see your layout featured on the Purple Pumpkin blog, make sure to share your Purple Pumpkin creations on our Facebook Page, or email them to us. We love to see them!!

Ok, break's over...I'm off to do some more packing :)

3 comments:

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Oh!! Thank you SO much for the feature! It feels so good!!!
Hey..I hope my order is in the ones going to the post tomorrow as well!!LOLOLOL
Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

what a variety of stunning layouts...congrats to all the girls who were featured

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow! These are all so gorgeous and inspiring! I'll visit the individual blogs later! Great work!!! :D