Monday, November 28, 2011

Trust.....

Trust is a great word and i don't know why i haven't included this word on my layouts before today.....

My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD at the end of last year. Since being on medication, her attitude and emotions have changed greatly.I felt sorry for her school teacher last year but there has been a BIG improvement this year in her school work....thank goodness...

I still go mental half the time with her but its something that i just put up with and go with the flow..

But Bridget has been going to RDA each week with the school under a special needs programme. Why did it only have to have started this year i ask myself...

The horse riding has been so beneficial to her physically and mentally...
So this layout that i completed for Bird Is The Word was an ideal challenge and best represents the word "trust" between a girl and her horse...


and a close up of the funky buttons and a material lollipop flower:


and the tickets are very versatile on any layout:


Hope you enjoyed my post.

Have you completed our monthly sketch challenge??

Why not????

You should have a go.

We love visiting scrappers blogs to check out everybody's gorgeous layouts...

See ya..

Kylie

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

I love your layout!! I can also relate to the struggles with your daughter....I have one son who is profoundly Autistic and 2 with ADHD.......I dunno if I am comin or going half the time....lol. It's such a shame all we have to go thru (not to mention their own struggles) to get them oin a good program...hang in there and keep the faith!!!

La Vikinga said...

Great layout.

Sad story...

Good there's an improvement!

La Vikinga