Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello! It's Chantal with you today!

Hi there! Today I've got my latest two layouts to share with you all. Both are using the same colour palette (the first one was for The Colour Room and the second was just a coincidence!).

Here's my layout called "Captivated"...



My layout has alot of fabrics and different textures - I went for a "dreamy/fun/wonderment" kinda feel. If that makes any sense! :D


I used alot more white on this layout than I normally do and I liked it! :)


I love that adorable PP panda button - it's super cute! I've also used Purple Pumpkin doilies and felt clouds. I've cut up my doilies to make a little banner...


And I gently lined the felt clouds on the left sides with a silver galaxy marker. :)

I've used Modge Podge and acrylic paints on some string and stuck it down in a sort of free-fall circle. Fun!

Here's my second layout to share with you today...


It's called "Slow Down!" and I've got lots of PP on this one too!

I've used an alpha sheet as my backing (misted, with a paint pen edge) for a fun and funky background.


The twine bow, mini doily (topped with a bead) and tickets are all Purple Pumpkin...


As well as the big doily and fabric buttons! Isn't the snail one so cute and so appropriate for my layout theme - "Slow Down"?! I doodled around these with a white gel pen. :)

Until next time, happy scrapping!

TFL! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks so great :X i love it :)

xoxoxo
Asian Girl
Very Cute Asian Girl - girlcute4u.blogspot.com
----------------
Free Desktop Wallpaper - 9-wallpapers.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I love both these Chantal, but the first one I absolutely ADORE!!! The colours are perfect and I love the design wow!!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Well..as I told you at your blog, I love the bright colors and the creative way you use embellies! STUNNING layouts!!!!
Hugs!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thanks so much girls! :)