Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Voting For Guest Designer Competition

Good morning everyone! Entries for our Guest Designer Competition have now closed and voting has started! To vote for who you'd like to be a Guest Designer in the coming months, simply head to our Facebook Page, go to our Guest Designer Album, and simply click "Like" on your favourite layout. Of course you can "Like" more than one, if you have a few faves :) The layout with the most "Likes" will win a Guest Designer role, with another winner being chosen by the Purple Pumpkin Design Team.

Voting will close on the 27th of July, and winners will be announced on the 28th.

Did you enter the GD Competition? If your layout is entered, please head to our Facebook Page and tag yourself on your layout. Then if you have asked friends to vote for you, they will know which page is yours, and it will also come up on your FB wall.

Ok Purple Pumpkin fans! Go and cast your votes and help us choose a Guest Designer! You can even win a prize by voting - simply leave a comment after this post after you have voted, and you'll be in the running for a Purple Pumpkin prize pack. A winner for this prize will be announced on the 28th of July :)

26 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

Lots of beautiful layouts! My vote(s) are in! Thanks for the chance for a few goodies! :)

Katie said...

Sooo many entries, what a talented bunch of ladies who love Purple Pumpkin! Good luck everyone!

Tina Connolly said...

Fab layouts, I've voted.

Bellaidea said...

so many pretty layouts!

Nicki said...

All voted! Lovely layouts!

It's not a story, it"s my life! said...

love them all but picked my favourite.

karenw said...

Gorgeous Lo's, have voted, love the use of facebook for this comp - great idea. x

Unknown said...

Thanks for both the chance to enter and the chance to vote. There are some really beautiful layouts entered!!! I must admit I have voted for more than one (and it wasnt my own!!) xx

Alanna said...

I've voted on mine - does that count ;) LOL. I voted for a couple of other favs as well :)

Clarissa said...

Beautiful layouts! Voting done.

Hayles said...

Gorgeous layouts, so many to choose from.......

Scattychick said...

Such a selection of gorgeous LO's it was hard to choose but I have voted :)

Nicole Brenna said...

The wrong layout is up for me... I changed it before submission closed... so I guess I am out of the competition... but I voted...

KerrynF said...

Lots of gorgeous pages, I've voted.

Nic said...

done my voting... amazing talent out there, I'm just starting out and can't wait to get my scrapping skills to a 10th of what these wonderful amazing creative people are doing... thank you so much... I love my scrapping and this is so inspirational to me :)

shirley said...

Lovely layouts! I voted!

Yara said...

So many beautiful layouts! I voted already!

Melfield said...

Such gorgeous entries....you must be so excited! Goodluck to all those in the running....can't wait to see who wins - I have voted for my favs!xx

Judith said...

I've voted. Lots of great entries.

Rikki Graziani said...

All voted and what tough competition xxxx

Fiona said...

Have voted! Good luck everyone :) x

HarmonySweetpea said...

Love them all. I've put my votes in.

sueat17 said...

There are so many lovely layouts! Good luck everyone!

Peta said...

wow - lots to look at - gorgeous had a little vote too :)

Scrap Ronnie said...

I can't vote as I am not on Facebook, but I have checked all the entries via the link here and there are so many lovely layouts. Good luck to everyone.

Gwen Wruck said...

All voted... but so hard to choose!