Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do You Like SURPRISES?


Well, we've got some awesome surprises for you! Because it's our 1st Birthday Sale, we wanted to offer something a little different, something fun...so we're having a LUCKY DIP!

For the last month, we've been busily filling these bags with LOADS of awesome goodies that we know you'll just LOVE! Each bag is packed with BRAND NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN BUTTONS, NEW Embellishments, and other goodies that will ONLY be available in the Lucky Dip Bags. Also hiding out in these bags are some old favourites, and some very sought after buttons, which have only previously been available in kits.

LUCKY DIP BAGS will be available in 4 varieties, so you can be sure you'll be getting goodies that you can use - Boy, Girl, Vintage and Mixed. They will be priced at $25 each, but the contents of each bag will be worth way more than that.


OMG, I wish I could show you what is in these bags!! Some of these new buttons I just can't stop looking at! But that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it!

Every Lucky Dip is different. You could buy 4 Boy ones, and they would all contain different things. Different mixes of buttons etc. Different embellishments. But all equally FABULOUS! Each Lucky Dip is tied with a metre of twine, and topped with a button. They look so cute, I keep sneaking past just to look at them!


Well, I'd better get back to it. Lots more packaging to do to get ready for the SALE tomorrow! Don't forget, the GIVEAWAY will be drawn tomorrow, just before the sale, so make sure you've got your entries in!!!

8 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow what a great idea sam

Tamara said...

Ooh awesome idea Sam - I will definetly be adding these to my list :)

BUBBLEFROG said...

WOW...can't wait

Bellaidea said...

great!

Katie said...

Exciting! I can see a big spend happening tomorrow!

Jasmine S said...

What a fab and original idea Sam. They sound very exciting.

Sara said...

I may just have to get myself one of these, new items sounds exciting.

Nicole Brenna said...

I gotta show up early so I get one of these...