Sunday, July 17, 2011

Going Green!! - Hayles

Well it is a gloomy Sunday morning here....perfect for scrapping which is exactly what I plan to do!

But first I'm going to share this sketch I have done recently from Creative Scrappers and I have pulled out all my green Purple pumpkin to finish off the layout.



As you can see I have used some green twine which I have wrapped around the chipboard, the spotty button placed on top of the green hessian lollipop flowers and lastly that super cute froggy button which is placed on top of the bow on the twine and then just stuck a pin underneath for something extra!!



I just love how I can always find some Purple Pumpkin to add to my pages to add that something "special" to the layout.

So what are your plans today?? Hopefully you have found some time to do this month's sketch and linked it up on the side, we love to see what you have been creating......

Till next time:)
Hayles xx

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Stunning Hayles.