Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lots of Clusters - Anne

Today I thought I would share with you some of my recent creations with Purple Pumpkin goodies. I have shared most of these on my personal blog already, but thought that as they contain so much Purple Pumpkin, I would share them here.

This picture was taken just a couple of weeks ago when my Mother was visiting and we got to catch up with My sister-in-law and the kids. This is all my parents Grandchildren, all lined up.

I thought the monkey button was totally appropriate for this particular picture as they are all a bunch of monkeys.
This LO is of a friend of mine's son. A totally devine picture I think and as it was black and white I decided to group it with some yummy basic grey papers. I also found a whole group of the felt flowers which I groupd with a little bit of Prima (the stars and spotty flower) to make a unique cluster.

A few pearls and a chippy birdie in a cage and you have my cluster.

Finally I thought I would share a quick card I made the other day. I used some stamps I have and coordinated them with a doily and button to make this flower card.


Well I hope you all got what you were after in the AMAZING birthday Sale. If you haven't voted already you should pop by the Purple Pumpkin Facebook page and vote for your favourite LO for our Guest DT position.

Thanks for Looking - Anne

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Beautiful work Anne!!!! Love your layered card and the gorgeous clusters on your layouts!!
:-)

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE those clusters Anne!! Really feel so inspired by these gorgeous layouts! Love the colours in the 2nd one :))xx

Unknown said...

Anne, your work is gorgeous!! I love how you use Purple Pumpkin goodies and your stitched titles are smashing!!