Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kits & Purple Pumpkin by Sar

It doesn't matter what sort of kit I'm working with, I can always manage to rummage through my box of Purple Pumpkin embellishments and find something that works!

This time I've used the new You're Savvy Kit from Scrapbook Savvy (which is now sold out) and I've done the current Scrapbook Savvy Sketch.

On my layout I have used the buttons from the Floral Button 6 Pack from the last release plus a gorgeous Chenille flower and a super cute little pink & white flower button.

A Baby In A Box


And some closeups



Less than a week now till our next sale, make sure you're around on the 22 July so you too can start using some Purple Pumpkin embellishments on your layouts!!

4 comments:

Charleegirl said...

Gorgeous Sar....had to look twice at the baby, cause I almost thought it was mine LOL!!! Love the flowers, they are simply stunning :)

Linda said...

Love it Sar... clusters are so cute, and so is the baby :)

Belinda said...

This is adorable Sar. I love that curly paper and doily cluster at the top. Awesome!! :-)

Unknown said...

WOW I love this Sar!!!! Love the curly paper and that adorable floral lollipop! So cute :))xx