Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pretty Florals with Belinda

Good Morning!!! I hope everyone managed to get what they wanted at the sale on Friday. There was so much gorgeous product to choose from and I can't wait to see it in real life. Time to start stalking the post office!!

It seems like ages since I posted here!! So today I am catching up with three layouts featuring some oh so pretty floral buttons. For this first one, I have used palette #68 over at The Color Room. The button matched the color scheme perfectly...


...Here's a close up of the gorgeous button...


...and here is a layout I completed for the Get Picky July Sketch using some Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime papers. It seemed as though Sam's floral button was tailored made to go with these papers...



...and here is a fabulous babushka button. I love these!!...


...and now for something a little different!! The subject may not be to everyone's taste but it shows that you can use a floral button on any sort of layout....even one about a SPIDER!! I used palette #67 over at The Color Room for this layout...



Well I better stop myself there. I told you I had a stockpile of layouts to share and there are still more to come.

Thanks for stopping by. It is so good to see so many fabulous entries for the July Sketch and the Guest Designer Competition. I can't wait to see who our Guest Designer will be. I wonder.....

Cheers
Belinda

9 comments:

Treesa said...

stunning layouts Bel those floral buttons are gorgeous :)

Anne P said...

Wow, you really know how to work those little floral buttons.... so cute.

amanda73 said...

wow, absolutely stunning work ...love these, and the floral buttons work with all those layouts

MiniOwner said...

Oh these pages are simply stunning!
Sue x

Unknown said...

One word Belinda....S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore all your pretty details...can't stop staring! Great inspiration here...thanks sweets :))xx

mustangkayla said...

What GORGEOUS layouts!

Clarissa said...

Beautiful layouts. Such lovely detailing and the buttons are perfect. Can't wait to see more!

Tanyah Payne said...

beautiful work!

Bellaidea said...

great ! so pretty layouts!