Sunday, July 10, 2011

Quick and Easy Cards

Good morning all.....

I'm just going to share a set of cards I whipped up quickly last weekend that were a gift for that person who has everything!
These cards took no longer than probably 30mins and I finished them off with some raffia tied around the set.....perfect little gift.





As you can see I have used a set of buttons similar in colour and pattern. First I just punched a scallop circle and inked the edges, placed a Prima flower on top and then a floral button. I also added some sayings tickets under a corner of the button. Repeat this and you have a set of cards!



So do you want some FREE buttons??????

All you have to do is complete the July sketch challenge, link it up by sale date (22nd July) and you will receive a FREE pack of buttons with your order!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Hayles xx

3 comments:

Belinda said...

These cards are totally adorable Hayles!!! Love 'em. :-)

sandi said...

These are so sweet! I love your buttons!

Liliya said...

Lovely!!