Monday, July 11, 2011

Paint & Purple Pumpkin - By Sar

Do you paint on your layouts? If not, why not?! Paint is such a great medium to add a dash of any colour you like to your page. Sometimes paper just isn't enough or isn't the exact colour you are after, but a splash of paint on your background can really make your pages pop.

On my layout 'Learn To Dance' I have used some silver paint on my background, using the very popular method of squirting the paint onto the page and then scraping it across the page with a business card. I have then dried the paint with a heat gun, causing it to bubble and rise in some areas for extra effect.

I have used the gorgeous PP Layered Vintage Chenille Lollipop Flower as a focus on my page, together with a ballerina button Ballerina Kit from the May PP Release with just goes perfectly with this layout about my daughter and her love of dancing. I have also used a very pretty butterfly button on the right hand side of my page, to finish it off.

'Learn To Dance' using the gorgeous new range from Bella! called Paper Doll (available at my local store Scrapbooking Delights for any Wollongong girls!).


And of course, some closeups of the gorgeous Purple Pumpkin goodness on my layout.



Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is a gorgeous layout Sar!

bappleicious said...

The little newspaper girls are very cute