Friday, July 8, 2011

Colour....

Hello everyone...happy Friday!!

Its Melinda here with just a few shares.  With the school holidays (which are nearly over here in Qld) I haven't had a chance to create much so I will share with you my layout for the 1st July sketch at Stuck Sketches?!..

Using the gorgeous Orange Stripe button....its my favourite colour at the moment.  I want/need, although hubby will disagree...lol!! more splashes of orange in my house!! Its such a bright happy cheerful colour...nothing more than making a statement with some bright orange splashed about...and that goes with having orange on your layouts.




I also made these cute fridge magnets the other day.  I was doing a big clean up and found these magnets, which I purchased a one of those cheap shops ages ago.  They have a round space just perfect for one of PP gorgeous buttons or lollipop flowers.

So this is what they look like...bare with nothing on them....


And now they are covered....

Now I have these gorgeous colours all over my fridge!
Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by :))
Till next time...
xx

5 comments:

shirley said...

Love your LO. The colours are fab and the splash of orange does make a statement.
Those magnets are so cute!

Alanna said...

Fab LO - love a splash of orange :) Oooh I have those magnets - what a brilliant idea! Thanks for sharing!!

Belinda said...

I just LOVE that layout Min. The splashes of colour against the neutral background are just FABO!! How clever to make those fridge magnets!! Terrific idea!! :-)

Kylie said...

fantastic layout and I love those clips!

sandi said...

LOVE this lo! The misted background looks awesome. I love everything about it...perfect!
Those little magnets are really neat!