Thursday, July 14, 2011

Animal Buttons...

Hello to all our wonderful Purple Pumpkin fans :))

Its Melinda here....Hope you have been having a great week so far! I just have a few layouts to share today that I have recently completed for a couple of challenges.  Both of them have some cute little animal buttons that Sam makes...they certainly would have to be some of my favourites.  Being a mother of 2 boys, these critter buttons are just a perfect addition to any layout I do.

First up I have used the GORGEOUS XL monkey button...this layout was created for the latest Get Picky challenge.  Usually I love to tuck these buttons in and around all my other embellishments to form a cluster but this time I have made it my focal point. It is still part of my cluster but its in the forefront.



Next is the layout I did for the a sketch challenge at Once Upon a....Sketch.


Here is the adorable little pig in the car button.


Great to see so many have already completed the sketch challenge! Don't forget everyone who has completed the July sketch and linked it up by the sale day - 22 July - will receive a FREE pack of buttons with their order!

Til next time.... happy scrapping :))
xx

4 comments:

Belinda said...

STUNNING!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow this is amazing and what a beautiful piece of work. Your layouts are soooo gorgeous!
I love your page!

Sar said...

Love them both but the first one is my fave...I've been wondering what to do with that monkey button..never thought to go kinda vintagey with him but it looks AMAZING!!!

Cathy said...

Simply divine Min.. what else can I say!!! Have a fab weekend :))) hugs