Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Days - By Crece

Today I want to share with you a layout I have done based on the challenge over at Scrap The Boys.
I have used Echo Park Papers, my Sew Easy Tool and of course Purple Pumpkin Embellishments.
Here is a Pic of the full layout...

And now for some Close ups...just to see some more detail...

 I love using large buttons at the moment, this red with white star button worked really well with the colours of the papers I used, the stripe button was from a pack I got ages ago from Purple Pumpkin, and to keep the balance I have added a white acrylic flower ontop of a black doily.

 Clouds are a favorite of mine when it comes to Purple Pumpkin Embellishments, I find that I can never go wrong when I place the clouds on a layout as they just seem to 'float' as clouds do...

 I thought i would also add this little close up in aswell, I have used some yellow/white bakers twine from PP and tied it into a bow onto my camera charm, adds a little extra colour and is very simple to do.


Dont forget to enter our Sketch Challenge for February and I hope you enjoy the rest of the week XXX

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I agree with you on the clouds - they look fabulous and seem to lift the layout