Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back To School - By Crece

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!
Today I would love to share with you a quick layout I created of my 2 little boys in their new School's Uniform for 2012. Emotions were high on the morning these photos were taken, It was hard to get the boys to settle as they were so excited about their new adventure.

 I have used an old range of Bo Bunny papers that of course suited the theme to the layout, I also used a mask for the background with Glimmer mist.

And a close up of the purple pumpkin yummies...
The Large white Alpha Button worked really well with the colours and theme for the layout. I added the blue doily to highlight the button and added the tiny vinyl tag for good measure.

Dont forget the Purple Pumpkin Sketch challenge ends today so make sure you have your entries in
XXX

No comments: