Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Double-Pager to Share With You Today... :)

Hi everyone!

Do you like creating double-page layouts? I really enjoy making double pager's every now and then. Sometimes I find the story and/or the photos seem to "call-out" for a double page spread. I'd like to share with you my latest double page layout, which I created for Get Picky's latest challenge...

(You can double click on it to supersize it)...


I had such a fun time on this - I loved creating the "scene" backdrop first to help tell the story. I've actually used alot of scraps up on this layout. Other than the two full pink cardstock pages, all the rest of the papers are scraps! Just a bit peeking out here and there... :)


And of course, lots of Purple Pumpkin. LOVE those rose cabochons. They are sooo cute! I received them in Christmas' Girls Lucky Dip! As well as that sweet embroidered flower that I've added onto my daughter's photo - it was so much like her actual hairclip... so now it's in 3D!!...


And just look at that uber cute sailor duck... it's just like a vintage Donald! That fabric button is also from PP, as well as the yellow baker's twine...


And don't for get the Spotty Dotty Button, and a "sunsetting" pink doily! :) I love adding fun details like that!

This series of photos tells the story of my daughter's first "finding" of a crab at the seaside! It was very cute, and I am so lucky to of been able to capture these little moments with my camera.

So do you like doing double pagers? If you haven't done one in a while (or not at all), perhaps you could give them another go! :)

Well that's all from me for now! I hope you have a great day! :D


TFL!

Cheers,
Chantal :)



4 comments:

Crece said...

Love the bright colours you have used Chantel makes it such a Fun layout XXX

jacque4u2c said...

I love all the fun elements that you used and the colors just POP! Awesome job!

Di Garling said...

Super stunning as always Chantal. I so love your style girl.
Cheers Di xoxo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thanks so very much for your lovely words, girls! :D

xo