Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Sketch

Where did January go?! I hope the rest of the year doesn't fly by quite as fast...

Today we have a new sketch for you from our DT member Crece...


And the gorgeous pages by the Design Team...I can never get over just how different one sketch can look!

Chantal...


Crece...


Kylie...


Sar...


Sara...


Tara...


Tracey...


You have until the 29th of February to complete this sketch and link it up in our sidebar. There will be two fabulous Purple Pumpkin prize packs to give away - one winner will be chosen by the design team, and the second will be a random prize draw.

We hope to see lots of entries this month...have fun!

5 comments:

Marielle said...

Great sketch and beautiful samples !!

Marielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Hi Girls
I love this sketch and did my page yet
but I didn't found the mr. linky

here it's in my blog:
http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2012/02/kiss-girl.html

xx

Leila

MadeByKarla said...

Ah! I can't wait to get my order so I can get in on this sketch!

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

great sketch, great inspiration, tx :)