Monday, February 13, 2012

Marshmallow Monday! ;)

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you a layout that I created using these cute pics at a yummy-named park!...


It's a lovely park, but alas - there are in actual fact - NO MARSHMALLOWS! LOL! :)

I've drawn my own leaves and grass - it was really fun making the five small photos "peek" through the blades...


I've stuck a Kaisercraft rhinestone butterfly on top of a piece of Purple Pumpkin doily trim and er, "trimmed" around it...


This makes the butterfly really stand out and I love the tactile feel the doily trim adds to this now too.

And I love this Purple Pumpkin handmade fabric flower...


I've actually glued a Spotty Dotty Button on top! :D And I've drawn some leaves onto some left-over paper and cut them out.

That rose cabochon is also from PP. They are super cute!

I've used last week's palette at The Colour Room for this layout... I just LOVE colour - do you? I especially have a liking for bright colours too!!

Well that's all from me today! I hope you liked my "Marshmallow Monday" share! Have a great week!!!

TFL!

4 comments:

shirley said...

Love your sweet and yummy LO Chantal!
Love the way you 'cut' the grass and inserted photos :)

jacque4u2c said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE what you did with the butterfly. Will have to 'borrow' that idea.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thank you so much for your lovely words girls! And feel free to "borrow" away! Very flattered! :D