Friday, February 17, 2012

Felt Flowers & Twine...

Welcome to the Purple Pumpkin Blog today! I hope your day so far has been fabulous, unlike mine in which I've been fighting with computers and wishing I was at my scrap desk instead of sitting there trying to figure it all out!

The layout I would like to share with you today is called 'St Pius Turns 50' which is a page for my son Cooper's album. His school celebrated its 50th Birthday last year, and Cooper was very excited to be there. His Daddy was a student at the school when it celebrated its 25th birthday, so that was something they had in common and were both thrilled to be a part of.

On my layout, I have used two of the gorgeous products available at Purple Pumpkin.


A big blue & red felt flower...


...as well as the blue & white twine which is just perfect for all those boy pages. Love attaching my twine with staples, nothing easier!


Thanks for visiting, see you again soon!

No comments: